The club is pleased to announce that competitive training and matches can now be allowed, following the issuing of new FA guidance.
We have produced four documents designed to keep matters simple. These can be shared with parents, other opposition coaches, etc, as needed.
All City coaches will be required to attend a Zoom meeting with the Club Welfare Officer, Richard Miller, before any matches take place. Invites will be sent out shortly.
The following documents will need to be read before the meeting.
- SCFC Covid Charter – July 2020 – this is similar to our players charter and will be our Love Admin consent document.
- SCFC Player Code of Behaviour – this guide for players/parents can be released to parents ahead of games.
- Manager Coach Return to Football – the guide for managers, coaches and assistants.
- COVID-19 First Aid Guide is the one with most change for us but hopefully all straight forward.
The club will provide the required PPE packs and a top up system will be organised.
Managers and coaches of City teams should contact any exec committee member if they have any questions about any of the above.
League Risk Assessments
Our risk assessments can be found here:
- Juniors Risk Assessment – Young Elizabethan League and Nottinghamshire Girls and Ladies Football League
- Juniors Risk Assessment – Notts Youth League (U15-U18)
- Seniors Risk Assessment – Notts Senior League